Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

It's not often I feel like vomiting when I exercise

I have only twice felt like vomiting when I exercise. Once when I was doing burpees (for the first and only time) and today when I was doing a boxing class.

I signed up this week for a 10-week group boxing class. The first class was today. Quite challenging for my coordination and I am basically a wuss so the idea of someone actually punching me is a tad scary. Not that I am actually going to punch somebody. But in the drills we did today you do different  punches with a partner. You hit the glove contraption they hold and then swap. Apparently we did 1000 punches. We also did press ups, tricep dips, bicep curls, planks (yes, on our toes), and ab crunches (100 of them). Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would like doing crunches but I was just so grateful to be lying on the floor!

So, one boxing class down and nine to go. If this doesn't get rid of my tuckshop/bat wing/CWA arms, nothing will.

No comments:

Post a Comment